CityGML GeoBIM ADE
This GeoBIM standard started in 2009. The last official update was done in 2010. However, in the Dutch 3D Pilot in 2012 people are working on a new release. An update will be available soon. Reference implementation in open source software can be found on Google Code
- Title: GeoBIM
- Description: specification of the Building Information Model Extension (based on the open standard IFC)
- ADE Status: Implemented Draft
- ADE Version: version 0.5
- Last ADE Update: 2010-03-30
- Related CityGML Version: all.
- Intention: to define a GeoBIM standard. Doing this by extending CityGML with more detailled (semantic) information about buildings. This ADE combines BIM information from IFC (from IAI) with CityGML.
- Contact Person: Léon van Berlo (email@example.com)
- Contact Organisation: Netherlands organisation for Applied Scientific research TNO
- XML Schema: geobim.org
- UML Diagram: geobim.org
- Documentation: documentation video (30 minutes) or Google Code
- Examples: foss4g.bimserver.org or Google Code
- Reference implementation: Google Code